10 February 2010

#213 - sick

Sucks to be sick. I'm in bed right now, trying to blog and rest. I have a raging sore throat and overall malaise. Luckily I don't work till friday but I have tickets to see Elton John and Billy Joel tonight! It's in ten hours so hopefully laying in bed for that time will help me feel better. I don't wanna miss it! My whole house is sick in one form or another. One has a sinus thing and the other kind of similar. I'm trying everything to get rid of this thing, lots of water, tea, salt water gargle, soup, vitamins, oj, superfood, and rest. Oh and hot showers.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

nure nezumi said...

ouch, sucks! just sleep for 10 hours before the concert, then take a ton of tylenol severe cold and you'll be fine (better than fine, haha).